The Saint George Tucker House, Williamsburg, VA - 1700s
- Building name: St. George Tucker
- Designer/Architect: Unknown
- Date of construction:Several periods throughout the 1700s
- Location: Williamsburg, Virginia
- Style: Colonial
- Additional Information: Drawings prepared in 1976, Historic American Building Survey
- Number of sheets: 7 sheets measuring 24”x36”
- Cover sheet, information, Site Plan
- Basement Floor Plan, 3/16”=1’-0”
- First Floor Plan, 3/16”=1’-0”
- Second and Attic Floor Plan, 3/16”=1’-0”
- 3 sheets of Four Elevations, 3/16”=1’-0”
This listing is for prints on 20# bond paper. It is for architectural drawings only. Any photos shown in the description are informational only and not included in this package.
Please view my other listings for more plans from Williamsburg, Virginia and for a large variety of other house plans in many other styles as well.
SHIPPING: Your drawings are shipped to you, rolled, not folded, in a Priority Mail tube. This listing includes architectural prints ONLY. Any photos shown in the description are for information only and are NOT included in your purchase. Thanks.
IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO BUILD: These plans are not complete architectural drawings as might be required by your local permitting agency and do not contain all the structural, waterproofing and other details and information necessary for construction. But your local builder or architect should be able to adapt these drawings and add to them as necessary. What they do provide is accurate design information about a REAL Antebellum house, not a pseudo-historic tract house as you will find in the house plan magazines on your supermarket shelf
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS PLEASE NOTE: Orders shipped to addresses outside the USA may be subject to customs duties at their destination. The buyer is responsible for any such duties.