Merriman-Wynne House - ca. 1858
- Building name: Merriman-Wynne House
- Designer/Architect: Unknown
- Date of construction: ca. 1858
- Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
- Style: Italianate Victorian Style Home
- Number of sheets: 9 sheets measuring 18" x 24"
- Cover Sheet
- First Floor Plan, 3/16"=1'-0"
- Second Floor Plan, 3/16"=1'-0"
- Roof Plan, Cornice Detail
- 4 sheets Elevations & Details, various scales
- Section, Details, various scales
The prints you are purchasing are crisp, high resolution black line copies on white bond paper. Any photos shown in the description are informational only and are NOT included in your purchase. The original, public domain drawings were prepared by the Historical American Building Survey and rest in the Library of Congress.
IMPORTANT - IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO BUILD: These plans are NOT complete architectural drawings as will be required by your local permitting agency and do not contain all the structural, waterproofing and other details and information necessary for construction. Nor are they designed to meet current building codes. These are measured drawings of actual historic American homes that provide accurate design information about these homes. Your local builder or architect should be able to adapt these drawings and add to them as necessary.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS PLEASE NOTE: Orders shipped to addresses outside the USA may be subject to customs duties at their destination. The buyer is responsible for any such duties.
SHIPPING: Your drawings are shipped to you, rolled, not folded, in a Priority Mail tube. This eBay listing includes architectural prints ONLY. Any photos shown in the description are for information only and are NOT included in your purchase. For information about the photos please send me a message through eBay. Thanks.